I love my birthday week because it is the time when I am able to get together with many of my friends! Saturday the birthday events began. I knew it was going to be a wonderful day when Lora and I had our favorite salad at Firebirds. I had a promotional coupon I gave to the waiter. I thought it was going to be the usual free appetizer but no...it was a FREE THREE PIECE LUGGAGE SET! Yeah I need a new set! They took my picture and got all my info and the luggage is on it's way! Lora and I had an amazing massage at Lifetime Fitness. I had forgotten how wonderful they are! After that we did some shopping but were so relaxed from the massage we just wanted to sleep! It was so fun spending time with my sweet friend! Love ya Lora!
Later that night, Bruce and I went to Dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant named, Lo Sol Mio. (Can you tell this was one of my favorite days... lunch and dinner that I didn't have to fix!) I loved this dinner because Bruce and I had the best talk and really expressed our feelings of gratitude for each other! That was the best gift!
Sunday was General Conference and my actual birthday! Brighton brought me breakfast in bed. It was toast, crackers, crasins and whatever she found in the cupboard. She was proud she made toast all by herself. The kids were so excited to give me my gift, a SNUGGI (the blanket with sleeves). Let's say the kids have enjoyed this blanket...I haven't put it on yet. :)
In between sessions we all got together at the Wendel's beautiful home! We had lunch and even some sunshine! I had a great time with ward members and dear friends! Thank you everyone! Flowers from Katey! Yummy cake from Lora!





10 comments:
Wow! What a birthday week! How wonderful that you could be surrounded by so many good friends!:)
Happy Birthday Mia! Glad you had a fun week. Can't wait to see you in a few months.
Happy birthday!
So glad you got the special treatment you deserve. Happy Birthday my friend. Love ya lots...MUAH!
Happy Late Birthday Mia ! Looks like you celebrated in style.
What a celebration for you! Happy Birthday! I am so glad you have such a great circle of friends, and also glad that your parents get to come for a visit!!
Happy Birthday Mia! Wow! You know how to celebrate! You look great. You sure have some nice friends and get to do fun things.
Oh boy, the years do creep by! It looks like you had a fantastic Birthday! That wallet is awesome, what a nice friend! Happy Birthday!
You are so cute! Glad you had a fun week. Wish I could have taken you to lunch too!!!
This was so great to see all your pictures since I wasn't there. I was there for the most important one---your very birthday. I love you!
Post a Comment