Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ringing it in Right!

Happy New Year to my HUBBY Bruce! We had a great time at the Patterson's rockin' party! We love playing games and laughing our heads off! 2010 is going to be bright! Shortly after New Years I had a fun Girls trip with my Mom and sisters planned to VEGAS. I signed up for the text updates for flt. changes and info and within a half hour my flight had been "canceled" due to high winds! This was the night before I was leaving. After talking to several Delta employees who kept saying I don't see that your flt. has been canceled...I think they over booked the the flt and bumped me because I had bought my ticket for cheap! I was devastated! I cried..Bruce thought I was crazy...but he was nice and spent the big bucks to buy me a different flt. and I was able to meet everyone! Yeah! Here I am with Holly and my Mama at Serendipity! Yummy we all shared meals and more than enough food!

Maevey and Carly Doll! We planned our days around food and shopping. We ate at the Belagio Creperie, BLT Burger, Whole Foods, and my favorite...the Belagio Buffet where I gorged myself on CRAB LEGS!
I loved going shopping with my younger sisters...they gave me a few fashion tips! We hit Premium Outlets, Fashion Show, Planet Hollywood and Townsquare! ;) My fun purchase was my cute Purse! I loved the show Cir Du Sol LOVE. The music and artistry was amazing! I loved the spa day and desert stone massage, I loved the Marriott bed and being together with my cute sisters and mom! It was worth every penny! Love you guys and hope next time Lisa and Kelsee can come!

0 comments: