Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentines!




Here are my three favorite Valentines! They definitely have brought a lot of Love into our family. The kids woke up this morning to "Heart Attacks" and valentines from Mom and Dad. They are excited for their Valentine parties today.

Last weekend I talked Bruce into taking me to a Stake Valentine Dance! (Can you believe it!) We met some friends there. After my token slow dance(turning only to the right)and two line dances (Stomp and Electric Slide)we left and went to a friends house to hang. Hope your day is filled with love! Happy Valentines Day!

7 comments:

Carly said...

I want to squeeze that baby's cheeks!!! Come back to Zion!

Unknown said...

What cute little SWEET HEARTS! Saige was excited to see her cousins pictures on the computer!

Brad K. said...

I'm glad they are still playing the Electric Slide at stake dances.

Was the dance for adults or were you chaperoning?

Mama Mia said...

The dance was for adults! I bet dances would be fun in Utah. Here nobody shows up. We did round up 5 couples to go with us, so we made our own party!

Maeve said...

How cute are your kids. I love to see what you are up to.

Brad is just teasing you. Don't take him too serious. Of all people he should not be talking, look at all the parties he goes to with his friends. Dancing is the most normal thing they do at the party.

Ty said...

looks good!

Bethers said...

I can tell Brad is interested in Stake Dances!! Maeve, he wants to go. I love these Valentines too! Run, don't walk to Zion!