Thursday, February 8, 2007

We are now on the net!


Yes, it is true Mia has just been updated with some technology! Yeah! Bruce tooks us all for a shopping spree. We came home with a new laptop and a nice photo/scanner/printer! Thanks Bruce! We now can download, upload, scan, copy and post urrr...at least try! I am sure you all are on the edge of your seats to see and hear about Omaha, Nebraska! Well, at least for an occasional look into the wild life of the Bischoff Bunch!

Bruce and I just got back from Grand Cayman. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Johnston and Grandma and Grandpa Bischoff, who watched the kids, it was a wonderful break from all responsibility and reality. We enjoyed spending time with our friends Ron and Karlene Robinson. Some of the highlights were scuba diving, Seven Mile Beach, Sting Ray City, and Queen Elizabeth's Botanical Garden.


Coming home was bitter sweet. We missed our kids kisses, dancing, singing, pictures and animal facts. We did not count on the kids getting stomach flu during the entire 13 hour ride home to Omaha! We are back to the grind. Busy with housework, kids school projects, basketball games, dancing and carpools.

I am finding that technology is a burden and a blessing! I have so much to learn...it can get pretty discuraging. Bear with me. Thanks for your tips!

6 comments:

Brad K. said...

Ow! First comment.

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Mercy said...

Thanks for sharing! Hope you find your way our direction while we are still here....

Just wanted you to know on your profile it says your age is "1933"

Sure miss having great friends like you - can you believe we've been here for two years? I guess it's time to move!

Maeve said...

Yey! Finally you have a blog. Can't wait to see what you post next.

Bethers said...

Yea! I can check in on you whenever I want. It looks great! Bruce, I am impressed with your investment. I love you all.
Mom

Carly said...

Welcome to the internet Mimi!!! Now let's see some pictures of the kids!!!

Anonymous said...

love it, love it, love it---this is awesome!