Monday, August 3, 2009

Retirement is for the BIRDS....

Bruce has enjoyed a little R&R (ha ha ha not really it has been torture)but it is time to get back to work!!!! Yeah we are so excited he landed his dream job! He will be selling Spinal Hardware for

This is a wonderful opportunity and in a year or less he will start Distributing the products and driving the sales!


Unemployment has been a trial for us. It has been difficult to not know where your life is going to take you. We were hoping to get back closer to family. We had several job opportunities that fell through because of strange circumstances. While we were the process of selling a home we had close call after close call. Nothing was working out for us. Now we know why it never sold...we are suppose to stay here in Omaha. We feel a peace about this. I have enjoyed having Bruce at home. We have grown closer and learned to rely on each other more. We have gained more respect and empathy to all those who have ever had to go through something like this. We are grateful for the blessing we have received and will continue to serve and do our part here in Omaha.

Bruce we are so proud of you! Thanks for working hard and hardly ever getting depressed about the bleak circumstances. Everything truly happens for a reason! We love you and know you will do amazing!

5 comments:

esesh said...

Right on, Bruce! Time to get back on the old work horse.

Jennie said...

Congratulations! I am sure relief is an understatement. You have such a positive attitude about staying in NE. I know you were anxious to return to the old stomping grounds. However, you are right. You must be needed there. We wish you guys all the best in this new adventure.

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! You have a lovely life in Omaha.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am happy that everything fell into place for you guys. The Lord works in mysterious ways. All the best to Bruce in his new career. Although we are sad you aren't coming this way, happy to hear you are at peace with this decision.

Bethers said...

I have seen both of you grow and rely upon the Lord and turn to Him for answers. I am feeling "blue" because I was all set to have you LIVE with me. I know this is great for you and I really am happy for how everything turned out. LOTS OF LOVE