Friday, August 28, 2009

Congratulations Easton!


Easton won the cover contest for the Rohwer Rocket Roster! Every family in our school gets one of these rosters! It has been something Easton has looked forward to since he was in Kindergarten. You have to be in 5th grade to submit a picture! The kids vote on the picture they like best. Way to Go Buddy! You are an amazing artist!

11 comments:

Bethers said...

I love this...colorful, artistic, and ORIGINAL!!!
momo

Carly said...

It looks great! You are a wonderful artist Easton!

Laurie said...

congrats easton...i love it.

McCall said...

Easton is an awesome artist!! I'm impressed!

The Back Row Pew said...

Way to go Easton. That is impressive. He is quite the artist AND he plays football too.

Brad K. said...

Way to go Easton! Let me know when you want a job. I know some people.

The Funderburks said...

Looks awesome. Way to go bud!

Rich and Tyra said...

That is AWESOME! He did a great job! I can see Saige loving doing something like this because she likes to draw as well...Maybe it is in the blood!

Maeve said...

Looks great! Good job Easton.

the medeiros family said...

That is so cool, Easton...congratulations!! And Mia...I'm so impressed with your pears...you go girl!

koryn said...

It has been a while since I looked at any blogs (let alone added to mine!) but I wanted to let Easton know what a great job he did on this cover! Truly amazing artwork.
Congratulations on winning the prize at school.

Also, loved the shots of the new bridge in Omaha. What a cool idea. I have always loved bridges and standing over the water like that must be awesome.

Coming home for any thing in the next while? We are heading up for Thannksgiving so let us know if you will be around!