
Easton has a great Baseball team. We have lucked out. Coach Stringer and Coach Winkleman live and breath Baseball. We had an opportunity to participate in "The Field of Dreams"! Easton's team,The Raptors, got to be announced with the Omaha Royals team. Easton's position was pitcher. The boys stood on the field with the professional player during the National Anthem and got an autographed baseball.
I was a proud mama when I heard Easton gave his autographed baseball to his friend Zach Anderson, who has cerebral palsy and is unable to play baseball. Here are a few pictures of Easton on the pitching mound giving the Big League player a "Fist-Bump".

Zach and Easton enjoying the cotton candy.
What a great night for Baseball. We will keep you posted on the Raptors' Season. They have played only one game and won! Easton hit and got on base everytime!





4 comments:
I love and miss Easton. He is such a good boy! What an awesome experience for him. I love that he gave the pitcher a "fist-bump". I hope my kids turn out like Easton!
Looks like tons of fun. Wow, I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up!
What an incredible memory for Easton and Bruce!
Looks like Easton is living the dream! I cant wait to end it when you come back to Utah and I beat you up Easton
Post a Comment