If... (that is a big if) I were to get a dog, Lilly is the full package! I fell in love with her last Saturday. I was pretty surprised. I am not one to get into dogs. Most of the time they stink and slobber all over you. Not in the case of Lilly. She is cute, has a fun personality, and is clean. Bruce did point out that short hair dogs shed...yuck... but Lilly makes up for that. Brooklyn loved her too. Brighton cried when she saw these pictures. She wanted to see everyone especially Lilly.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
One flaw with Lily... she has horrible gas. We were over there for Sunday dinner a couple of days ago, and it was pretty bad. She is adorable though, but apparently that breed has a problem with flatulence. Ian and Kelsee didn't seem to have a problem with dog hair though.
I can't wait for Brighton to come this summer and play with Lily!
Post a Comment