Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Come buy my HOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5at3dRvhho

13 comments:

Laurie said...

Simply gorgeous! I love this video idea.

Molly said...

Wow, Mia, that is a realtor! I have never seen a movie like that. You have a darling house, I am sure it will sell fast!

Bethers said...

That was very cool. It looked and is amazing. I like your realtor!

the medeiros family said...

So fun to get a peek into your beautiful home (of course I wouldn't expect anything less!)! Looks like you have a wonderful realtor, too. With an immaculate gorgeous home and a great realtor like that, it shouldn't take long to sell!

The Back Row Pew said...

So impressive, Mia and I finally get to see your home !

Cordie said...

That was fun to see your home, it is so elegant and pretty!

Brooke said...

I didn't know you were moving, where are you going? I am too out of the loop! Your house is beautiful, it will sell fast!

koryn said...

You know, I have always LOVED your house. This just reminded me again and I am schooling myself not to covet :) You have really put your stamp on it. It makes it a bit hard to leave behind but I hope all is going well as you prepare for so many changes.
Also, not sure if the email made it through so - I am now a blogger! Check it out at:
exuberantknudsen.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!

Jeremy and Neeley said...

Wow-I love the open kitchen, family room, and dining area!!! Everything is gorgeous, Mia!

spenceandcass said...

That's funny! I've never seen anything like that before. Your house is great. Good luck selling it.
Oh, and ya, we went out with Carly and Ozz on Car's birthday. We had a great time. Those two are so funny.

SUMMER said...

Looks beautiful! Where are you moving to? Do you know yet?

Moose said...

We have no idea where we are going to move too...just as soon as we get a job then we will have a plan:) If we sell our house before the job or schools out we will go to Utah and live with Mom for a few months.

Moose said...

That last comment was Mia...Bruce and I are sharing a computer now days! He didn't log out! :)