Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Off we go...

The kids have a few days off this week and so does Bruce, so off we went on a road trip to Florida. We drove through several states to get here... NE, MO,IL, KY,TN,GA,FL! It was a beautiful drive and the kids did great...except when we had both girls car sick at the same time and throwing up in the same garbage sack. :( We loved seeing this road sign...

We are having a wonderful time here in Florida. We love it. The weather couldn't be better...70's-80's! Disney World is amazing. The first day we headed to Magic Kingdom. We love the amazing job that Disney does on every ride...one of my childhood favorites...It's A Small World.
Love you Bruce!
Dumbo...one of the longest lines we stood in for a 45 second ride! Teacups need I say more...
Brooklyn is loving the characters....
We had lots of fun on the Buzz Lightyear ride, Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain and many more...on to Animal Kingdom tomorrow!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hey Bruce Bischoff, you just lost you job at Pfizer, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to Disney World!!!!"

Heather said...

That tea cup picture is priceless. I laughed so hard. I am so glad you are having fun. Tell the kids hello for us.

Jenny Lee said...

I'm so glad that you are off having fun with your family. That's great you could go on a road trip through all those states while you're still over there. Looks like you're having a great time!

Jennie said...

Oh my.... I remember that drive from when we moved to Florida. You are right though, it is pretty. We especially loved the hills in TN and long stretches through GA. Sooooo different from Utah. If you make it over to the space coast, down 95, say hello to our old stomping grounds. I'm glad you guys were able to spend this time together. Have the best time!

spenceandcass said...

I have to say I am a little jealous of the 80 degree weather! It's a blizzard here in Utah!!!!

Laurie said...

I love the picture of Brooklyn and Brighton on tea cups. Classic!!!

the medeiros family said...

What fun!! Okay that picture of your girls on the teacups is so funny...love it! Glad you could get away!

Carly said...

first off...Anonymous is hilarious.

second off...Brooklyn is cracking me up in those photos.

The Back Row Pew said...

How fun !! A trip to Florida in Feb sounds like fun.

Brooke said...

Who's anonymous? Anyhow, I haven't looked at blogs forever! That trip looks so fun! Chloe and I get car sick too, maybe it's a family trait. In fact I just threw up on the way to St. George last week. (yes, I was in the back seat like an idiot).

corryfever said...

best place on earth!

fabulous5fentons said...

I'm so glad you are having a great time! And we are missing you tons. Can't wait to see you.