We have had a wonderful time here in Disney World.
The kids have enjoyed the rides...
The Lego Store in Downtown Disney was Easton's dream!
Brooklyn is cracking me up in this photo.
This was taken while we were waiting to ride Toy Story. (Great ride btw!)
While we were at Hollywood Studios American Idol had a big Parade and show. I wish we had tickets. Brighton and I will have to suffice...we saw Carrie Underwood, Sanjaya, Jason Castro and others. We wanted to see David A. but the kids and Bruce were too tired! :(
Epcot...the kids get their strength from Bruce!:)

We stayed in the Marriott Grand Vista. It was so nice to have a kitchen and living space. The pools were wonderful. My kids couldn't get enough! The temperature was perfect 70-80's!
We were able to meet Heather Sniteman Hartman a couple of times while we were in Orlando. She lived only a few minutes from our hotel. We went to dinner, and she and her darling girls, Kaitlin and Allison, came swimming one day at the condo. It was so fun to see her!
Heather was so nice to offer to let us stay the last night at her house. We were so grateful- Bruce even left her a parting gift: his "strange" underwear hanging in her bathroom! Ugghhh! Just one more memory to add to our crazy life!
Thanks Bruce for doing this for 20 hours each way! 
We love you and are thankful you took us to the Happiest Place On Earth!





7 comments:
What a great trip. I'm so glad you were able to see Heather. What a blast from the past. And now... back to reality, and of course, laundry. :)
Yeah! I love a great vacation! It looked like you guys had so much fun! That 70-80 degree weather sounds like heaven right now. We are going to San Diego in a couple weeks so seeing your pictures makes me excited. Do you have any tips on what to do with the kids for a long road trip?
ahh...what a great trip!!! So glad you could get away...and to see Heather, too! Way cool!!
looks like a good time.
That looks so fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go and enjoy a vacation. We are going in June and this just makes me look very forward to the trip!
I can't get over the beautiful SUNLIGHT something we need out here in Utah. It looked so fun.
HOw fun! I am glad you guys got to do that! My kids would love that! I can't belive you drove. HOw amazing of you all. THe weather there sounds warm. I want warm!!
Post a Comment