We had fun going to Grandma and Grandpa Bischoff's. We loved seeing all our cousins!And the big cool cousins...
Here is Bruce doing push-ups....nice form! No really, he was so happy to pose for a picture he was going to pose in front!
Here are a few more pictures...Here we are all waiting to go search for the GOLDEN EGGS Gold=$20 Silver=$10 and Bronze=$5...It looks like all the adults are ready...tee hee hee!
It was so fun to meet little sweet pea...Liv! I miss kissing her cheeks!
And handsome Jace! We were so happy you came while we were in town!





5 comments:
How fun! Isn't it great to get to spend Easter with family :-)
Looked like a great holiday with family. You sure have a fun Easter Egg Hunt with your family. Wow! You always look so tiny standing next to Bruce. I forget how big he is.
It was fun times for us. So glad to have you with us.
Finally an easter hunt with your family there!!!
I was looking forward to having your family in Utah for Easter, too bad I was out of commission. We miss you! Thanks for all your help with the girls while I was in the hospital with Jace!
Post a Comment