Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Girl's Best Friend...

NO, THIS IS NOT MY DOG....this is my borrowed, loaned, and adopted dog...TACO BELLA! My neighbor Lisa, recently got this darling Chihuahua. Brooklyn fell in love and has to visit her every day! She draws Taco Bella pictures, asks about her first thing in the morning and carries this dog around calling it "Taco Baby". If you know me, you know this is an amazing dog if I like it and will let it in my house. Taco comes over every day!!!


Now, I have to find our family one... once we get settled...Lisa if your dog turns up missing...I have no idea where she is...HONEST!

8 comments:

Carly said...

Brooklyn looks so beautiful and the dog is the cutest one I have ever seen! I love the name. Mia, you will really need to get one soon.

Bethers said...

That was NOT Carly, that was MOMO!We were laughing at your blog together.

The Funderburks said...

I'm not sure about that dog kiss! I am not a fan of dogs, but I'm sure someday my kids will win the battle.

Mama Mia said...

I totally agree with you Nicole! I hate dog kisses! They gross me out! Brooklyn loves them and Taco Bella loves to give them! It's a match made in heaven! uggggh!

spenceandcass said...

She is darling! I would try and kidnap her too!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous sp. little girl Brooklyn is. I tolk Kenny yesterday she reminds me of Snow White. The pictures of the funeral were real nice too. Thanks Mia. me.

the medeiros family said...

LOL...at first I thought, "Nooo way, Mia got a dog??!" After reading about what a good dog she is, I can see why you like her!


Hey...do you know where you're headed yet? What's the latest? Been thinking about you! :)

Brooke said...

How cute is Brooklyn! Rebekah lets Solenne have puppy sleepovers! Maybe that might be a bit much for Brooklyn. I am so sorry to hear about Bruce's cousin. That is so tragic. I could not even imagine dealing with something like that. Give my regards to Bruce.