Thursday, June 25, 2009

Johnston's Reunited again!


This year Carly was in charge of the Johnston Reunion! It was hosted at the Young's Cabin in East Canyon. Words cannot express how impressive and beautiful this cabin and land is. One of the many highlights this year was tubing down the river that runs on the property. We all had a fun time.

Even Brooklyn went down several times!
Easton is growing up. He enjoyed going with the MEN golfing, skateboarding and staying up late to play Settlers! Thank you to all the Uncles and Grandpa for showing Easton a great time!
Brighton had a great time too! She has no fear!
More reunion activities to come!

5 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Ahhh..... do you know how long it has been since we have done that?!! Brings back good memories! Where did you find the tubes? Do we have them at the cabin? Glad you guys had a great reunion!

Rich and Tyra said...

Fun!!! I want you to email some of the pics you took that I didn't get. I need to post my reunions photos as well but I have been so lazy! Tubing down the river looks fun!

Bethers said...

We left the tubes at the cabin. What a great time we had...the cabin was so amazing.

Laurie said...

Ah, I sure miss the mountains, rivers and beauty of Utah. I'm glad you had such a fun time with your family. Looks like a blast!

Brooke said...

Loved seeing you,Bruce and the fam! It's been a long time!