Tuesday, June 16, 2009

School is out...now what do we do?

We joined "Kids Bowl Free" program and had a blast bowling at Elkhorn Lanes! Put the bumpers up baby and let us roll! We went with our friends the Hirst's and had a great time! We weren't so great at bowling...let's just say Brooklyn won both games!
Easton's technique... Brighton's technique...
Brooklyn's technique...she really liked bowling and had the high score!
Kaitlyn...our cute babysitter and friend! Sooo sorry Gregory I didn't get a picture of you! :(Whitney...our babysitter for several years! She was soooo sweet! She had no plans on a Friday night and offered to babysit for free! I love her! Bruce and I loved the time out!
A few days later we went to the Children's museum in Omaha with the Bird's! Here are Debbie and I ...we are ready to hit the road home!
The kids love the grocery store...
Brighton's favorite thing is getting her face painted!
Easton and Carson
Easton spent 90% of the time playing in this fun ball center!
Brooklyn loved the dancing room and grocery store!

The weather has been cool and rainy! Can't wait for the sun to come out and shine so we can go to the Lifetime pool! We are also preparing to go to UT for some family reunions!

3 comments:

UsdailyReader said...

You look skinny Mimi.

the medeiros family said...

Looks like you've been busy...what fun!! Love seeing an update. When you headed to Utah? It would be fun to get together...I think Erin is here now. Let me know if you have time!

Brooke said...

It will be great to see you and the kids at the reunion! Oh, and Bruce too.