I love to go with my friends! Lisa Matthews, Michelle Burd and I all went to lunch at Firebirds. It was so fun to catch up and eat their yummy salads! These two have been my good neighbors here in Omaha. Life has gotten crazy lately, so it was fun to set aside time to go with them!Claire (Sharla's cute daughter), Sharla Behan,Ruby (Sharla's cute grandaughter) and I went to get pedicures and Bubble Milk at the Tea Smith. Taro flavor was delish...I just loved the large tapioca balls! What a fun treat! Thanks for introducing me to this Sharla...can't wait to go again!
Thank you Sharla for including Bruce and I with your family this Memorial Day! We loved going out to dinner and playing games all night long! You are awesome! I love you!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Memorial Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
oh yes! big fan here of bubble milk- i am a mango fan:) p.s. your blog is just so cute!! love it!!!
Post a Comment