The Johnston/Bischoff girls all enjoyed a day of Shopping, Dinner, and the Nutcracker! Ever since I was a little girl, I remember my mom taking me to the Ballet West Nutcracker! I would look forward to getting dressed up and watching the dancers in all of the beautiful costumes. Mia, Mom and Lisa
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Holiday Tradition
Posted by Mama Mia at 11:20 AM
Labels: Holidays, The Johnston's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What a fun tradition and such a bonus that you knew someone in the cast. I'm glad you are enjoying your time in Utah. I am sure it passes too quickly.
That looks like so much fun! I want to go and take my girls to it!!! How neat!
That was so fun being with the girls at the Nutcracker. I loved listening to Halle ask questions about the ballet. Brea and Brighton were spell bound.
I remember going to watch you dance in I think it was Ice Queen? It was so fun!
Sorry things didn't work out for the girls to have a sleep over! Ally cried for a while and insists she is coming to Omaha with me this spring!! I wish we could have seen you more over the break! Time goes to fast! I will call you next week when the kidos are back in school! Love ya
so much fun!!! Remember when we went? I was so sick due to pregnancy?? It was still so much fun.
There's been a little teaser for the news that some people asked for refunds for their tickets at Ballet West's nutcracker because of some "audience" participation that people said ruined it. I haven't heard any more on the subject, but it looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment