I told myself this year I was going to simplify my life and put up only half of my Christmas decorations. After one week, I gave in and I decided to bring out the second tree. It looks so cute in the corner of my kitchen. I really enjoy getting out the decorations and ornaments and remembering where and with whom I bought them with. :)
I love my new garland in the family room this year. It is very realistic and I love how it dangles down. This picture is for Mom, she loves to decorate for the holidays just as much as I do, well maybe even more. These pictures don't do it justice...I need to figure out the settings on my camera :(
I did simplify my mantel in my kitchen. I think I like it better...I am not sure... check here to see last year. What do you think?
Saturday, December 6, 2008
I gave in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
It looks beautiful!!!
This was so fun to see since we won't be there in person. I love to change things up a little each year and I LOVE your changes! Love the dangling garland.
Looks amazing - I would never expect anything else! Good for you for "going all out"
It looks so tasteful! I love your tree colors of purple and red! And that dangling garland looks awesome! Glad you decided to go all out!!
I REALLY like the dangling garland. I have never seen it before.
I love the dangling garland and those stockings are FAB. They really go with the garland.
Mia, you make everything look like a masterpiece!
Once again...Gorgeous!
I love the garland! You have such great taste.
I love the garland! You have such great taste.
You've never been to my house! I didn't realize that until you wrote it. Our living room and dining room area are a raspberry red. The rest of the main areas are a camel brown. We didn't paint them, but the paint was a selling point for us because I hate painting with kids around!
I love that garland !! Maybe you have a Tai Pan in Omaha. Your house looks beautiful !
Post a Comment