To our Friends and Family who are so great...
Here are some quick highlights about 2008...
Bruce: Had a year of highs (#1) and lows with Pfizer, Looking forward to Hunting in KS, Ward Executive Sec., fabulous Dad who makes us laugh.
Mia: Busy Mom, Primary President, wishing for a vacation, loving her blog, and going to the gym. She looks forward to her dates with Bruce.
Easton: Loves science, football, basket ball and art. He is a published author! He is always helpful and loving to his family. He just turned 10.
Brighton: Is a dancing diva. She loves clothes, and is a good friend to everyone. She wants a dog and loves to help Mom in the kitchen. She is 6 years old.
Brooklyn: Is Mommy’s little buddy during the day, has a tiny little voice & loves to give compliments! Her favorite show is Dora and favorite activity is art time with Mom. She just enrolled in a dance class and is loving it! She is 3 in January.
We hope this blog finds you and your family well!
May you be blessed with Joy in the coming year!
The Bischoffs





7 comments:
Cute pic....merry christmas!
thanks for this cute card! Merry Christmas!!! :-)
Ahhh, so cute! I love it! You are so on blogging..I'm trying but I get blog envy! (Did i really just say that?)
Merry Christmas and hope to see you on New Year's
Do I have to print this out so I can display it with the rest of my christmas cards? Just wondering.
I love your Christmas Card! Mia I have noticed our temperatures have been the same alot, and yes, it is so cold! But prepare your family for this week-end, the weather is forcasting cold antartic temperatures, and that means twice as cold here! So bundle up! When will you pass through? Stop by if you have time! Excited to see you!
Such a cute family! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment