Have you ever inflicted pain on yourself on purpose? It is called waxing. I normally go to Nikko at Salon Zazoo in SLC to get my eyebrows and face done. Since I wasn't in the neighborhood, I thought I would save a few dollars and do it myself. I used Sally Hansen wax strips. They really work well...a little too well. Along with my unwanted hair, it ripped my skin off with it. Now I have splotches of "new red skin" on my face. I don't dare put make-up over them for fear of infecting the wounds. I guess you do get what you pay for!!! Ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Mia, Sorry that your waxing mis-hap happened to you.
I bought a REAL wax kit and have been using for over a year and never had a problem. You should do that from now on.
I thought I was reading yourheartout.com and they were talking about all the best waxing places! Hope your face heals.
Post a Comment