No school for today and tomorrow! Easton thinks if you wear your PJ's backwards it's good luck and school is cancelled the next day! Apparently it works! Bruce tried to go to work today and couldn't get out of the driveway! He had to wait for the snow to stop falling before he attempted to Snow blow. The snow was so deep and heavy, his blade on the snow blower broke.
The kids are loving the snow but it so cold and windy they can't enjoy it for long periods of time. Brooklyn is inside with me. She has been calling 911 and redial so if you get a random call from my cell phone chances are it is Brooklyn! Snow days are long days!





3 comments:
I'll have to try that pajama trick. A snow day sounds pretty fun.
PLEASE come home from the Klondike!!! I want to kiss those kids.
I like your new template. Lookin' good. Yay! You changed your permissions we will add you to our blog roll....
Post a Comment