Lots of things are CRAZY this summer...
We have been spending a lot of time at baseball games and parks Brooklyn quickly found a way to pass the time! Brooklyn is CRAZY about picking these "Flowers" and bring them to me and any one else around! I know she is her fathers daughter because, I found her PLANTING them in the sand pile! I thought it was so clever... she thought they would grow again!!
Here is my CRAZY husband...This is him and Brooklyn during a tornado warning! Once the thunder started Brooklyn was out of there!
Well, the tornado wasn't too close and the storm hadn't hit us yet, here are some of the dark clouds! I definitely have seen some CRAZY storms and skies this season!
Don't you think all the FLOODING, EARTHQUAKES, TORNADOES, FIRES etc. that are affecting the world right now is CRAZY!? It is a sign of the times!





10 comments:
I can't believe how big Brooklyn has gotten. Can't wait to see all your kids. See you soon.
That water park looks so fun! Gotta love those midwest storms...I remember in Nauvoo, the thunder and lightning was like nothing I had ever seen before...out of a scary movie! Have a fun summer!
Brooklyn is so cute! You will have to tell me where that sprinkler park is because I've been wanting to find one to take Evan to. It's nice when they can get wet yet you don't have to worry about them drowning every 2 seconds.
Yes summer is crazy! Brooklyn getting so big!! She is so sweet. I love the flower story! Love ya
Brooklyn suddenly looks just like Carly to me.
oooh I love those stormy days. Guess I should be careful what I wish for. We finally have some heat! Your fam is cute as ever!
Brooklyn is so cute! At least she's not picking flowers from your flower beds.
The storms look crazy! I love stormy days.....although, I don't think I would be to fond of tornados.
So Crazy!! I love all of your Posts! I have been catching up on all of them. Cant wait to see you and your family this summer!
I loved hearing that Brooklyn was trying to replant the flowers... bright little one! I love her to pieces.
This makes me so homesick for them that I can't stand it! It is a good thing that I will be able to see them this week.
Post a Comment