Brighton has been showing her stuff this week! Brighton and her good friend Anna take jazz and tap at Studio D. We have been busy this week with dress rehearsals, practices, run-throughs and tonight the Recital! Here is the dress rehearsal...Here is the run-through on stage...I wish they did this in their costume, so the pictures are cuter...
Brighton did a great job and so did all the dancers for the most part. This year I remembered the flowers...I made Brighton and Anna little bouquets that matched their Buttercup costume! Here is Brighton working the camera...I did not tell her what to do...
She danced to "Build Me Up Buttercup" and then did a tap number to "Putting on the Ritz" she has a top hat and cane that goes with this costume...one of the few pics in the outfit...it's been a long day/night...
For the first time ever we had someone other than our immediate family come to a recital! Laurie, Elle and Avery braved the traffic (College World Series) and drove literally to Iowa to support us! The recital was held at Iowa Western Community College, the drive was long and so was the recital but the girls were great! Thank you! Thank you Andersons!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
So you think you can DANCE....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
We loved every minute of it. Brighton, you were AWESOME! "Buttercup" and "Puttin on the ritz" were our fav's of the night! Darling recital.
Brighton, you look so pretty in your costume. I hope you give us a repeat performance when you visit in a couple weeks! Looks fun!
How fun to be back in the dancing atmosphere. She looks darling...I am sure she is such a cute dancer!
Wow! Is she going to be a super model??? I love all the poses she was giving you for the pics! She is so pretty!!!
I love Brighton's poses! She is growing up and I wish I had been there. The flowers look great and her costumes are so cute. Does she get to keep them? We want to see a repeat performance in a week!
MOMO
I am loving those poses!! She is a beauty queen...just like her mom! :-) I can't wait for Hallie to get into dance classes, little recitals are so fun to watch!
Looks like a lot of fun. Brighton looks so cute!
What a cutie! The first and only time I ever danced in a recital was when I was 5 years old. My mom says I stopped right in the middle of the routine and started picking my nose! I'm sure Brighton was much more of a lady.
How darling to see Brighton in her dance world. How fun ! She is a chip off the 'ol Block,Mia.
She does work that camera! Can't wait to take some pics myself! She looks beautiful and what a great talent to have.
Good job Brighton. You look like you really enjoy your dancing. And you looked so pretty in your costumes! Way to go!
Pretty cute outfits!
Wish we could have seen her! You look pretty Brighton!
She is soo cute! What a fun night...congratulations to Brighton for all her hard work!
It's recital week for EVERYONE!!! I love Brighton's costume! She looks so pretty!
Brighton looks beautiful! I love the costumes! She is such a mini-mia!!
Post a Comment