It's the end of the LONG line of WEDDINGS! Chad is the last sibling to get married!
We all rested and helped set up the wedding reception in Mary Ellen's back yard. My mom had the kids all day and entertained them at Cherry Hill! Thanks Mom, Maeve, Carly and Lisa for playing with the kids all day! Mom and Dad brought them up to Bischoffs! The cousins loved being together. Here are the little girls playing "Ring Around the Rosies"
This isn't all the cousins but the few that we could gather for the picture. Saige, Brighton, Porter, Brooklyn, Marlee, and Misha!
We loved meeting this little guy the Newest Bischoff ... Greyson Kenneth Bischoff with his sisters Misha and Saige! 
WEDDING = ROAD TRIP
We drove all day Wednesday. I will just say it was a little shocking to Brooklyn's 2 year old attention span. She didn't enjoy her car seat but who enjoys being strapped in for 14 hours???? We made it in great time and all did great considering the circumstances!
Our day started at 8:00 am on Thursday in the Logan Temple! Chad and Joanna were married and the ceremony was spiritual, witty, funny and inspiring!
Bruce and I enjoyed being back in our old stomping grounds! Cache Valley is so beautiful!
Bruce and I enjoyed being back in our old stomping grounds! Cache Valley is so beautiful!After the Temple Bruce and I went up to visit Great Grandma Bischoff! She had just fell and broke her pelvis and hurt her shoulder. She is such a wonderful woman! We love her! She kept telling us how proud she is of everyone and how beautiful all our children are! 
We then headed to the Lodge at Maddox for the wedding Breakfast. Everything was yummy! This is the only picture I got of the Newly Weds and it isn't great because of the window! Sorry! 
Here are the proud parents Ken and Mary Ellen!

Here are Jeremy and Callee's twins Dalton and Ashton! Hope I got that right they look so much alike! I can't see Dalton's dimple only the beloved binkie!
Brooklyn enjoyed her ice cream cone!
I enjoyed being with my sister-in-laws (Jennifer, Christina and now Joanna not pictured!)
Great Grandma Bischoff came! We were so happy to see her! It was so painful for her to move but she never complained!
The night ended with a Bang or should I say THUD! Easton was playing tag with the cousins. They fell and had a domino effect which resulted in Easton's head smacking into a boulder! No stitches but a lot of blood!
More to come later...I am tired and it's time for bed!





8 comments:
I'm glad you were able to come home for a visit. That is a long drive. Ryan and I drove it once from SLC to Florida. The first day was SLC to North Platte, NE. We thought we wouldn't ever get there. I'm glad the wedding was so nice. ....love G. Grandmas. They are the best!
Sounds like a short but sweet trip! "Ouch" for Easton. Did you have to take him to ER, or did you just know he didn't need stitches. How does he feel, now?
Dr. Bruce's diagnosis was that no ER was needed...it had stopped bleeding so we didn't worry about it! We watched for a concussion and he is doing fine now.
Mia! Hi! I know you haven't heard from me forever, but we are finally settling down in Richfield Utah. We are loving it here surprisingly. I look at your blog often and think you have an amazing life. You are always so busy and on the go. You're so great! I'm glad that you got to go to Logan. I miss it. We have so many great memories there. It will always have a special place in my heart. P.S. You are still as beautiful now as you were ten years ago. You look great! Love your old roommate, Jenny
This is so fun to read and see all the goings on at the Bischoffs. I loved seeing Great Grandma Bischoff, who I think is already a Saint!
Looks like a fun wedding! I had no idea about Easton's head! I hope he is better! :)
Mia I had so much fun with you guys while you were here. I hope we get to see you in a few weeks when you are up again.
how fun! so sad that we missed out on seeing you all! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
I love Grandma Bischoff! She is amazing...just like her daughter Linda (who never complains either). Those women have some high pain tollerance! :-)
and your mom is right...she is kinda like a saint! :-)
Post a Comment