It is a nature walk with information, wildlife footprints, scent stations, and tree houses. We learned interesting tree facts!
Listening to the sounds of nature..."ehhhh what did you say?"
This is Dad on a walk...
But I guess he can rest after doing this...
We shopped at the apple store and couldn't resist an Apple Pie. All that fresh air left us hungry, so we met Bruce at Wheatfields. We all ogggled over their menu and most of all DESSERTS! Check it out some time!





7 comments:
Omaha look awesome in the fall. We need to come out and visit you soon.
Looks like so much fun!!!
I love our Omaha memories of Fall! Yours look very similar! Vala is the greatest, so glad your family could come for a visit. Love your blog and exciting life!
Love the pictures of your dad! You sure have an awesome family to come visit you so much!
I have been telling everyone about our outdoor adventures! It really was spectacular.
How fun! I love and miss Vala's! All the pictures of your family are darling! I am so glad they came to see you!
Looks like a blast. I never heard of it while we were there darn it.
You always do such fun things. I like your dads way of taking a walk, both ways actually, kids hangin on him and napping. What a fun grandpa!
Post a Comment