Friday, October 10, 2008

Circle Party

We love our neighbors here in Hawthorne, but I do have to admit we can go a long time without seeing one another. Life is crazy and busy! So Bill decided we should have a circle party. (He is a fun guy, and you can tell he is the Pied Piper of the neighborhood!) Easton is in the back with sunglasses on...:)We scheduled a day, I made invitations and we all gathered in the circle. We don't actually live in the circle (boo hoo) but we have been adopted since we are backyard neighbors! The kids love to ride their bikes around the circle!

We had Ice Cream Sundaes, a pepsi/mento rocket launch,
Fireworks, ( Brooklyn burned her finger after this photo!)
and a lot of catching up with Good Neighbors!

11 comments:

Jennie said...

That is so great. I'm glad you have such a fun neighborhood. It is hard to "be away from home", but so much easier when you have good friends. It makes all the difference. Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

Aren't neighbors the best??

Kim said...

I'm glad you have great neighbors. We miss all of ours back in Virginia, but are finally making friends here in our new neighborhood.

Jana and Rob said...

It's so fun when you are friends with your neighbors. Neighborhood parties are the best.

Rich and Tyra said...

It looks like you have some fun neighbors!

spenceandcass said...

How fun. Ya.....I gave Ava a sparkler this year on the 4th.....she totally burned her fingers. What was I thinking?

SUMMER said...

What a fun idea... a good neighborhood makes all the difference!

Brooke said...

Good neighbors are priceless! We have some good ones and then ones that make us appreciate the good ones more! It looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, there's nothing like good neighbors. Although we can't wait until you are ours in Utah, it's so good to hear you have good people surrounging you to support and show friendship there.

Johnston Family said...

Looks like you have fun wonderful friends! Mia, you look so cute and thin!

Shalyse said...

your neighborhood is like the funnest thing ever!!! let me know when a house goes on the market and maybe we'll move out there! ha :-)