Monday, October 13, 2008

Things I love this week...

Love pedicures and flowers and it has been a long time since I had either! Stephanie, Lora and I had a great time.Love going out to Jams (yummy restaurant)with great friends... you know you have been married for a long time when the guys sit at one end and the girls sit at the other! It was so fun to talk and catch up!

Kim and Wendy
Laurie and I
After dinner we went bowling...I did not love this... can you say gutter ball! Bruce snuggling with Jeff...we were all laughing at these two big guys in a little love seat.Clean Kids...

and this Dirty kid...Easton did very well in football this week! Great Job Easton!

They played on Turf!


10 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

Mia, your night out with the girls looked so fun. You have such beautiful friends. Cute pictures of the kids in the tub. I love clean kids too. That's neat Easton is doing so well in football. He looks so grown up and big in that uniform.

Brad K. said...

Hey Mia, looks like you forgot to mention becoming my friend on Facebook. Thanks alot.

Bekah said...

As soon as I saw that picture of Brighton in the tub I thought of the "dead" Brighton picture you showed me once. I still think about that when ever I see a tub picture of a little girl floating.

Looks like a fun week!

Bethers said...

Easton looks so lanky!!! and handsome. I can't wait to see you all. I love pedicures with the girls!!! Brooklyn, here I come!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Mia,
You look so pretty! You have perfect skin and silky hair and you look so fit! I am jealous!!! Love you!

Laurie said...

Gotta love it. I love all of those things as well. Except I have no idea what it's like to have a son play football. But,I do know Easton is my favorite football player!

the medeiros family said...

What a fun week!! Yes, that picture of the guys in the loveseat is a hoot!

Parry's said...

How fun. I love your positive-ness. I need that. Thanks for the inspiration!

The Back Row Pew said...

You have the CUTEST friends. Looks like life is good.

Glenda said...

Fun Life! You are always having fun! Love catching up on your blog!