Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!

Brooklyn turned 3 today! She is my little buddy! I love her tiny voice and sweet (most of the time) replies! She gives compliments and always tells me, "You are my best mommy!" She is always the first one up in the morning, much to our dismay. Awhile ago she came in to my bedroom and quietly said, "Mom can you get up, it's dark downstairs?" I replied tiredly,"Brooklyn go down and turn on the light." Brooklyn quickly said, "I can't see mom, my eyes are too little." Brooklyn did not want us to say she is three. She would reply "No I am two!" I think in the past I told her when she was three she would go Pooh Pooh on the toilet. It is going to take some more convincing I guess.

Brooklyn is still in nursery (missed the date by 11 days) All the kids her age moved on! Oh well! She has only 3 other friends in there with her now maybe it is for the best! We love Brooklyn!

We celebrated her birthday in Utah, at the Treehouse Museum with her Johnston and Bischoff cousins! Here is Brooklyn's requested birthday cake "Dora-Butterfly Birthday Cake"!


Halle, Presley, Easton, Brea, and Saige Brooklyn, Porter, Brighton, Marli, and Misha Momo and Brooklyn We all had a fun time! We had the place to ourselves and most of the Aunts and Uncles came! It made it fun for both the kids and the adults! Brooklyn and Presley loved the babies!
Here is the gang on the "Grandma Sofa"... Brooklyn is tired of photos at this point!
Easton loved building things...Even Rich got in on some of the fun...he was feeling pretty Presidential.
After we had to stop and get some Cafe' Rio!
Grandma and Grandpa BischoffTyra and Rich
Todd and Jade
Thanks for coming guys!

10 comments:

Molly said...

so Fun! She is adorable

Heather said...

Happy birthday sweet Brooklyn!!!

Maeve said...

Happy Birthday Brooky. We love you and miss yoU!

Bethers said...

We had so much fun with Brooklyn and all the kids that day. Too bad I look like Shrek in that picture.

Rich and Tyra said...

It was so fun! We miss you guys already!!!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, sweet little one! I love you, Brooklyn. Looks like you had a fun birthday party.

ArchRay said...

Brooklin IS so CUTE! Dora and butterflies are such a winner - cute cake.

Johnston Family said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! You are Presley's favorite special friend!

spenceandcass said...

Looks like a fun birthday bash! Little Brooklyn is a cutie.

Parry's said...

What a fun party at the Tree house for a cute girl!