Friday, January 9, 2009

Vacation Wrap Up!

Christmas Morning was fun to see the kids open gifts! It was an "APPLE" Christmas if you know what I mean! I loved my Mom's red tree down in the basement! Brooklyn wanted a dress-up dress and shoes! Brighton wanted an Ipod and Guitar, and Easton wanted an Ipod and a Power Wing Scooter.

These are the only random pictures I took because I was too busy handing out gifts and enjoying the morning! A few days after Christmas, I held a Blue Cottage Girls reunion at my Moms. We were nicknamed The Blue Cottage Girls because we all lived in a blue house at USU. The house was a social stop thanks to Jenn W. and her networking skills! We see each other twice a year and love every minute of it! We had homemade Cafe' Rio Salads and Cheese Cake for dessert! Delish!
These girls are so fun, inspiring, crazy, beautiful, spiritual, and all great examples to me! So glad you are in my life! Love you! Amy, Jenn, Mia, Diane, and Jen! Missed you Monica and Corey! The next day my mom, sisters and I went up to the Young's cabin, for a girls night...not to shabby! I love this place! It is gorgeous inside and out! It was fun to sit and talk...until Miles wouldn't sleep. Momo stayed up with him for most of the night while Maeve got a few hours sleep. Miles man was teething.
One of Bruce's Christmas presents was a date to Body Worlds. It was incredible but they wouldn't allow and photography. It is a display of bodies that have been donated to science and then preserved and plasticized. Here is Bruce holding a preserved human heart! We went with our good friends Ron and Karlene and then hit up Mandarine for some heavenly Chinese!
New Years Eve Mom and Dad went out on a early date. When they came home they tended the grandkids. All the Brother and Sisters that were avalible went to dinner at Roosters and then went to Micah and Lisa's house to play games...yes more Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Cattan!

The kids had planned a New Years Celebration with Momo. The had a specific menu (Chinese Take Out), activities and crafts! They loved molding amimals out of Sculpty! Here are the kids New Years Day ringing in the new year!
New Years Day, we had Brunch with the Johnston Relatives! It was great to see them all! Dad found a great way to use Glo's walker...instant garbage holder!
Amby and Glo (In her Christmas Sweater from us!)
Tenley, Lucy and MollyCarly, Oliver, HollyThis is how the rest of the day went...Ticket To Ride and Settlers of Cattan!
We also met Lisa, Brea, Halle and Pres at the Children's Museum! The kids had fun! Thanks Lisa for the passes! Brighton and Saige had a sleepover at Grandma Bischoff's and Easton went to Porter's house! We had fun going to the Peak with the Bischoff cousins but I need to get photos from Jade!
Wow what a trip! We had so much fun thanks everyone! Love and Miss you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I want details of this ticket to ride game. Sounds like you had a great trip. I am so glad.

Bethers said...

I loved reliving those events. Great pictures, fun memories.

The Back Row Pew said...

Whoa...I'm tired listening to your holiday schedule. We can't play Settlers of Cataan or Ticket to Ride anymore. Too many competitive people. Boards have been thrown and some people have totally lost it. Crazy, Fun Holiday..Cute pictures

McCall said...

Enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight. Sounds like your trip was tons of fun. Happy Birthday to Brooklyn!