Our good friends the Enlows are moving back to Dallas. They have only lived here for 2 years and had an opportunity to move back "HOME". I feel blessed to have had the chance to meet them and I am grateful to the Lord for letting our paths cross! They are special family and they will be greatly missed! I personally will miss Kimberly's sweet voice asking how my days is, her wonderful example in organization, thriftiness, generosity, and love.





7 comments:
Mia, thanks for you nice comment about Ryan's grandmother. The viewing is tonight and the funeral tomorrow. We hope all goes well. I'm sorry about your friends moving. Good friends are one of the things that make living away from "home" a little easier. At least it did for us. You are lucky to be surrounded by such neat people!
Always keep in touch with them, they are special friends!
Well, it's not going to be the same around here, huh. At least we have facebook, blogs, email and the good ol' fashion telephone to stay connected. By the way, this is such a cute post.
What did we do before facebook and blogging? What would we do without it now! I am in a state of mixed emotions today- feeling very sad to see them leave (I'll be thinking of them in the car driving...), but extremely happy for them as well. Their whole family is such a good example to us all!
Good friends never go away really, but it is sad for one of your kids to lose their best friend because that is hard to watch.
I think you need to visit them in September...and go to the BYU game with us. : ) (depending on how nice baby Jace is.)
OK-tears in my eyes I MISS YOU SWEET FRIEND!!! You are still making me feel so good about myself. You know how to uplift people. I am feeling very home sick for Omaha. Your families friendship has meant so much to us and I know that we will continue to be close and have some great family vacations in the future. We are praying for you and your family. I KNOW the Lord has a hand in our lives if we ask him too. I love you so much.
Post a Comment