Yes, it is true I am sitting here getting a pedicure and blogging at the same time! Star Nails in Farmington, Utah is the best! I am set...I have a Diet Pepsi, my feet are soaking, my back is being massaged in the chair, they go the extra mile and SHAVE the callouses off your heels AND they provide laptops for you to surf the net while getting your toes done! It is a problem when the chair starts to vibrate and you are trying to type a word or take a drink, but I can put up with that. I just wish I brought my camera...that is a little pycho I know! I am totally addicted to blogging!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Sounds nice Mia! I wish I was having a pedicure.... and getting a massage.
Mia...I love getting pedi's too. They are the best! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. we'll be there around 1:00. Can't wait to stay up late chatting with everyone-YIPEE!
YOU GO GIRL! Nothing could be better for a stay at home mom than to pamper yourself like that! I wish picturing a nail salon in Farmington being good and thought you were exaggerating... then you talked about the labtops they give you! I am SOLD! I am going to tell my nail salon's owner about that! Where were the kids? With Big Mike and Beth?
Shoot- I meant "was" picturing instead if "wish" picturing. Sorry!
Mia, that is classic.
I am so jealous! I've had many pedi's before and never once offered a computer. What a perfect time for you-enjoy.
This place is the best because the Asian man gives your the intense leg massages and then his wife, Lisa, masterfully paints the toes!!!
They need help with the decor but don't they all? Unless you go to a spa and that is another story! Bruce was watching the kids+two cousins. Beth and Mike were at a wedding dinner.
Post a Comment