Our beautiful little cousin Marli Bischoff (2 1/2 yrs.)had an accident last Sunday. She pushed a chair up to the oven and climbed up on top of the stove! The stove was still hot and she burned her poor little hands and knees! She has been to the SLC Burn Center. Her left hand and knee may be a 3rd degree burn and we are hoping she doesn't need skin grafts! Jade has been changing her bandages three times a day! Marli is on medication so she is not feeling all the pain. She is so cute and says, "all done" when they are finished wrapping her up! My heart goes out to Todd, Jade and especially Marli! We love you !

Friday, June 1, 2007
Sorry for Marli !
Posted by Mama Mia at 4:35 PM
Labels: The Bischoff's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
poor Marli! That is horrible!!! When I burned my hand I was 12, and I still remember how bad it hurt...can't imagine how hard that would be on a baby.
Ouch, we are so sorry for little Marli.
This broke my heart to read about it. Marli is so beautiful!!!
Wow~ She is a doll!!! That is so sad about her little burns (or big burns I should say). I hope that everything is ok... keep us posted.
I keep looking at these burn photos for some strange reason. I think they're making me a bit woozy.
Mia,
You are so sweet! I was glad you put a cute picture of her on your blog! Those burns arent so cute! She is doing better, but Ive babied her so much, now she thinks she is the queen of our house!
Post a Comment