Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Charlie's Angels...I don't think so!





Laurie Anderson and I have been planning this fun date for weeks. We wanted to do something Bruce and Jeff would like, in honor of Father's Day! We were tricky and told the boys that Bruce and I had a PTO dinner at the school and that Jeff and Laurie had a Ward Progressive dinner. Needless to say they both were dreading the night. To their surprise we all headed to The Bullet Hole together! This was the girls first time shooting a hand gun. My first shot was a bulls eye! Don't mess with me! Ha! We ended the evening eating at Stokes. Fun night ... I think we earned some bonus points for this great date.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Mia! I am sure you did score some major points. Bryan would love that date. I may need to use the idea! Isn't it just so nice to get out at night sometimes? I love date nights!

Carly said...

Your hair is so long...and so blonde! Can't wait to see you in a couple of days.

Bethers said...

I told Dad about this event and he was jealous. What a great idea! You guys look so good, can't wait to see you in real life.

Shalyse said...

Mia...how fun! Now you have some good ammo to hold over Bruce's head..."do this, or else..." :-)Looks like so much fun, you guys look great together. Can't wait to see you and catch up!

laurie said...

We did have fun, huh. And, yes scored major bonus points. Jeff is still thanking me for the date. I'm jealous you guys are leaving so soon. We leave next Friday and I can't wait.

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

I love your creative idea....I think Ian would fall off his chair if I ever did something that creative. I can't wait to see you guys....Yay only a few more days!