Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday "SISTAS"

Happy Birthday to my 3 Sister-in-laws! Holly Johnston's Birthday is today, June 29th! She is so funny and doesn't even try to be! I love her smile! She is a great sister-in-law! I am so happy Ty picked Holly!






Happy Birthday to Tyra Bischoff on Sunday,July 1st! I am so thankful for Tyra! She and I have great talks and are close. I am lucky to have her! She gives great hair cuts too!






Happy Birthday to Kelsee Johnston on Monday,July 2nd! She is so good for my Brother Ian! One of my favorite things about her is she is kind to all the nieces and nephew! I hope she is having fun in California and I will see you soon!

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

You have cute sister-in-laws! Birthday's are SO fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mia!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mia! You are a sweetie!