Sunday, June 10, 2007

Brighton's Recital!





I couldn't take pictures during the recital so I snapped some when we got home! This is her ballet costume. She also was in a tap routine. She really got into posing don't you think! Pretty funny. She did this on her own. We missed all the family support. It was hard for me not to have everyone there.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her costume looks really pretty. What a great poser! Look at those pointed toes!

Ty and Holly said...

I love her poses! I bet she was the star of the show!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I can't wait until I can put my girls in dance. Brighton looks like she takes it seriously and loves it!

Bethers said...

Brighton you are beautiful and the posing, well....you are my kind of girl!!! I love her costume. I will NOT miss another one, promise!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

I love that she is such a little diva. She seriously is the cutest thing ever and her poses are cracking me up.

Shalyse said...

Wow ~ she's getting so old! She is a beauty...can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks.

Anonymous said...

Brighton looks beautiful! What a pretty costume!!!

Anonymous said...

The toes oh my gosh i lovew her toes wow just kidding maeve but she is dang cute