Brooklyn has just learned "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!" Just this morning I brought her into my bed for some cuddle time (and wake-up time for me). She started rattling off all the words she knows, and then started singing Head, Shoulders...etc! I love watching her learn!
Don't you love how she points to her Shoulders! We are so excited to go to Utah and see all our cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Momo and Papa! It will be different to not see Grandpa and Grandma Bischoff...especially at the reunion! We will miss them. They are doing great in TX, and had a non-member over for dinner on father's day! Go Kenny and Mary Ellen! Utah in 4 days...yeah!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
What a cutie!!!!She is so funny. I can't wait for you guys to get here. What are your plans for the first week you are here? We want to do some stuff with you before we leave for California.
She is a doll! You were just barely pregers with her last time I got to see you..remember? How time fly's! I'm glad to see that there's another little girl who has to wear bows all the time! :-) Already learning "Head, Shoulders, Knee's and Toes"...she's a smarty pants! :-)
She looks like Easton in that first pic!
I agree with Carly. I see some Easton in her! She is a doll!!! How fun you are going to Utah! I bet you are so excited to see all the fam! You are going to D-land in October with everyone right? I want to come meet you guys! Haven would love to hang with Brighton and Micah's girls!
I laughed out loud when I saw this. I love it and can't wait to kiss her! Tell the kids that we will be baby sitting Lili while they are visiting so they will have fun with her.
Brooklyn-"oh" what a cutie!
Care to join us on a pool trip tomorrow. I might take the kids in the afternoon before our Relief Society Dinner.
I love these shots! I can't wait to see all of your kids..
Kels- we will love to do some stuff before CA!
Shalyse-the prob is she needs to wear a bow but won't!
Summer-we will let you know days etc! We can't wait to see Haven in person! (and the rest of you!)P.S you are bow queen! I need some cute bows...where are they?
Laurie- Pool sounds great! I need to workout first then swim! Are you talking right before the "PTO dinner" and "RS" dinner? Ha! Ha! Or earlier?
Hi Mia - Thanks for visiting our blog. Good luck with your half marathon walk. Cute kids!
She is getting so big! How cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
She is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see you next week!!!!
Post a Comment