As I was looking through all my scrapbooks for pictures of my Mother's I ran across this!I started laughing and couldn't stop! I thought most of my family and friends would get a kick out of this! This is my cousin Holly and I in Pioneer Village (Lagoon) in the summer of 89'!
Would someone tell Holly to pull up her dress and be modest! One more inch and we would have an eye full! Thank goodness for her fan! I love all my memories of summer fun with Holly. We have always had a special friendship and love toward one another! Love ya Holly!





14 comments:
I have been laughing at this too because you both are so serious about this. You are both very tan, very young, and so tender!
WOW! I love the old pic! I love the sexy tan lines Mia!
i like the tan lines too Mia. I hope you didn't show mom this photo back in the day, she would not have been happy!
That neckline is a bit risky! How funny-this made me laugh, but holly looks angry!
Carly- yeah I think I felt guilty for buying it but I am glad I did! :)
We are so serious but I think they ask you not to smile!
I love your "I'm serious" look! I have one of those photos also, and they do tell you to look serious and not smile. Classic! Did the kids laugh when they saw it?
I love this picture… it was taken the year I got married! You look adorable!!!
Mia...this picture is so funny! You and Holly being so serious is cracking me up.
I remember this funny Blast from the Past! I am so glad that you and Holly have always had a connection, it is so important to have that close cousin relationship! You have both grown into such special young moms and wives!!
I am laughing so hard I am crying! We had some great times together! I loved going to Lagoon with you each summer!! I always remember trying to be a tan as you! I never quite made it!! That dress was low!! I was so serious in my stoick (sp) old times face. Thanks for the BLAST from the past. I would say we had a blast growing up!! You are such a great cousin--I am glad we still have that bond!! Love ya tons!!!
No seriously, this is just too funny! Good ol' Pioneer Village! Love it! Good memories!
I love it! Mia do you have the one of me and you? Or do I have that one? Holly's low cut dress and your tan lines are classic.
so fabulous. thanks for the laugh! I also remember trying to be as tan as Mia with her gorgeous olive complextion.
When I was laughing at this photo Gracie said, "I didn't know you were related to a black person!"
Post a Comment