Sunday, May 11, 2008

Garage Sale is over!

It was a lot of work but well worth it! Rayette, Lora and I all had a great time sitting in the garage all day talking and laughing!

The kids had fun after school selling candy and soda. Brad and Dave ended up making the big bucks!
The Bischoff's ended up making $375! Yeah just enough to buy a TRAMPOLINE (much to Bruce's dismay)!!! Now if Sam's Club would get one in stock! We are waiting patiently!

2 comments:

ArchRay said...

It was fun,I'm glad it's over, though. Wouldn't want to do it again for a few weeks.

the medeiros family said...

Good job on the garage sale...they are a lot of work...but, the kids will love the trampoline!

(so weird, this blog entry only showed up on the rss feed alert but, when I click on your blog, it's not there...the most recent one is the twin day. Anyone else have this problem?)