Kim is my beautiful friend from Texas! She is the sweetest person. I admire her
ability to juggle four boys, several different sporting events at one time, her church calling, all the Mom
responsibilities, shopping and finding all the deals, and
keeping her home in PERFECT condition at all times! She is a super organizer! She is a hard worker and never procrastinates! I just love learning so many things from you! Thank you Kim for raising wonderful Boys that are such good friends will all my children!
Thank you for being a great example to me!
Happy Birthday To You! (Sung in a beautiful voice, that I do not have!) I had so fun at lunch today!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Kim.
She totally looks like Marni.
Happy Birthday! Mia you look so tan! :)
Aren't great friends wonderful???
Cool! Happy Birthday KIm. You do look pretty tan by the way.
Cute friends!
We love Kimberly here in Texas and really miss their family! Kimberly is beautiful on the outside AND inside and has a smile to brighten anyone's day! (sorry, I'm a total stranger commenting on your blog! We have some mutual friends, so I check yours often too.)
We love Kimberly here in Texas and really miss their family! Kimberly is beautiful on the outside AND inside and has a smile to brighten anyone's day! (sorry, I'm a total stranger commenting on your blog! We have some mutual friends, so I check yours often too.)
Welcome TX Angie! I am happy when any one checks in...as long as you are not a perv or stocker...:) I think I had just gotten home from HI when this picture was taken...the tan has faded now but the sun is starting to shine finally here in NE!
You are making me blush! I guess that is better than my pasty white tone. You are such a sweet friend Mia. I always feel better when I've been around you. Thanks for making my birthday so special. I Love You! I also feel special making you blog!
Post a Comment