Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here you go Maeve...


Yes, I drug my innocent little sister, Maeve, into the Silver Nickel Saloon! I let them dress us in Madame Clothing and take a picture...now what kind of sister was I! Note the guns and brew...is that Jack Daniels by my foot? Ha ha ha too funny! I guess I didn't follow directions this time, because I broke in to a smile.

8 comments:

ray said...

I always knew you had a little "good time girl" in you. Phew! Thank goodness for the church. Who knows what you'd be doing!

Moose said...

Mia, Do you still have those fishnets?

The Funderburks said...

Sassy sistas.

Jade and Todd said...

Bruce kills me!!! I have a couple pictures like this! They are so funny! I think all of mine are at lagoon!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so funny.

Carly said...

are you serious??? hilarious.

Holly said...

You two are so cute and sexy!!

Bethers said...

I can't believe what goes on at Lagoon and that I just turned all my kids loose there to work and play.