Friday, May 16, 2008

TWIN DAY!


Rohwer Elementary had TWIN day today! If you ask me it is a little over the top but the kids love it! Here is Brighton and her friend Emily! I took them shopping, that was an experience, and we bought matching shirts and pants! Don't think I am a big spender we went to Walmart!
Brighton's Kindergarten class walked to Hawthorne Park for lunch, so Brooklyn and I went over to join in the fun! Brooklyn thought she was a big girl and played with all the big kids!

9 comments:

spenceandcass said...

How fun.....I don't think we ever had a "twin day" at my school.

Laurie said...

I just love the sunglasses! Avery calls them "hollywood sunglasses" I'm glad you had a nice day at the park. We had fun tonight at Noodles. Thanks.

ArchRay said...

Soooo cute!

Rich and Tyra said...

What cuties! How fun to have a twin day!

The Back Row Pew said...

I love twin day !! I think I might sponsor a twin day here. Cute, Cute girls...both of them

Shalyse said...

TWIN DAYS....so fun! Gotta love Hannah Montana! :-)

Bethers said...

Brighton, Brooklyn, Easton: COME TO MOMO'S HOUSE!!!!

Glenda said...

Your kids are so cute! You can tell that Brooklyn just adores her big sister!

SUMMER said...

I remember doing twin day. It was so fun! I am dying over them in their sunglasses too! So funny!