The kids went to school yesterday! We were up early and ready to go!Easton 4th Grade...can you believe it!
Brighton 1st Grade!
Brooklyn kept asking me to take her to her school! 
We love our School...Rohwer Elementary! Go Rockets!
The kids went to school yesterday! We were up early and ready to go!Easton 4th Grade...can you believe it!
Posted by Mama Mia at 9:38 AM
Labels: Funny Kids
20 comments:
They look so cute...I always love those back to school photos! :)
AW, they look so cute! We have another week before we start! Saige is so excited...It will be weird having her gone all day this time.
Adorable! I love brighton's "pose" so cute! And I think that Brooklyn's dress is so super cute! Your girls always have really cute dresses!
I can't believe it's already back-to-school time! Summer has flown by too quickly. The kids look ready to take on the first day back.
Back to school already?!!
To make the mosaics you need to create a flickr account first. Upload the pictures that you want to flicr.com. Then go to bighugelabs.com and click on mosaics. Let me know if you can' figure it out. Carly actually showed me.
I hope they had a great first day. My kids all had a blast and could hardly wait for today. GO ROCKETS!!!
Wow! I can't believe summer is over. You started early! We start on the 19th. Your kids are so cute . . . love the new clothes.
Coolest kids on the block! Here's wishing to a great year for both kids.
Wow, does school always start so early - I don't remember??? The kids are so grown up - you're doing a GREAT job, mama Mia!
Your kids always make me go: "aaaahhhh, there so cute!" They're just so beautiful! You guys start school so early, is it year round?
I bet they're both going to be the smartest kids in their class!
Your kids always make me go: "aaaahhhh, there so cute!" They're just so beautiful! You guys start school so early, is it year round?
I bet they're both going to be the smartest kids in their class!
Wait... why is everyone starting so early? I wish we were... Haven can't wait!
OH, this brings back fun memories. First day of school pictures are priceless. Be glad they can wear cute clothes! Hollys kids have to wear certain styles and colors! I smiled about Brooklyn wanting to go also, it remimded me of Brie, she was always in the first day of school pictures wanting to go too, and now they are all grown up!! It happens fast so enjoy !!!
Oh, that gives me anxiety in my stomach and I don't have to go to school nor my children. It does sound fun to go school shopping and your kids are dressed so darling for their first day!
They look so cute and ready to go! Easton is the age Brad was when we moved here!!! Time flys!
I just have to leave a comment. I look at your blog all of the time, but no need to worry, I went to high school with Jade. You have a beautiful family and always do such fun things. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog every now and then.
cute outfit Brighton. love Brea
I thought about them all Wednesday. It was Brea's birthday and we were wishing you were here. They all look so cute and ready to go....especially Brooklyn!Remember when I took you to school on the mo-ped?
already? I can't believe Easton is in 4th grade.
Booooo...I'm totally in denial that school it starting! I miss my kids too much!
Post a Comment