I didn't know whether to gasp out of disgust or sigh in amazement! Seriously, these women are amazing in a contortionist way! Hope their joints hold up and they will be able to walk when they are older. I loved watching... the finals are tomorrow!
What do you think?
Friday, August 22, 2008
SAW THIS TODAY...
Posted by Mama Mia at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
gross.
Kinda makes me uncomfortable, but you have to hand it to them for being so completely flexible. That's true talent, or genetics...who knows? Love your blog changes Mia. Looks like you packed a lot in this summer. Thanks for squeezin us roomates in there, it was so great to see you. Hope you are enjoy all your freedom as your kids go back to school! I know I will.
should they be in the Olympics or the circus?
I love your new blog look. It is very Mia!
Post a Comment