Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Swimmer!!!!


Easton has enjoyed swimming with the Montclaire Swim Team! Their theme this year was "Eat Our Bubbles!" Way to go Easton!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

We are really proud of Easton. He is enthusiastic and does well in those things he tries.

Grandpa B.

Molly said...

How fun...I think that is such a great, lifelong sport! Way to Go and I love the motto! lol

Laurie said...

"Eat our Bubbles" is awesome! I love swim team and proud of Easton for doing so well. I hope Ellie will do it next year with him.

Laurie said...

P.S. what a handsome dude in the first pic.

Johnston Family said...

Way to go Easton! I love the photos! He is really growing up! :)

Jade and Todd said...

He better watch out! He is way to cute for his own good! Porter want to tell Easton that he thinks his goggles are cool and that Porter loves to swim too!

Rich and Tyra said...

Way to go Easton! I can't believe how big he is getting. Look at his muscles forming in that last picture! I love the "eat our bubbles"! How cute!!!

The Back Row Pew said...

I love the Easton is on the swim team. That is so great that he is involved in swimming. Go Easton!!

the medeiros family said...

How cool...way to go Easton! Great work...keep it up!

spenceandcass said...

ha ha.....Eat our Bubbles....that's so cute.

Maeve said...

What a fun sport. Is Easton looking forward to watching the swimming in the olympics?

SUMMER said...

Very cute theme!!! Way to go E!!!

corryfever said...

what a stud!

Brooke said...

Easton is such a handsome little boy! It was so fun to see you and your kids at the reunion. It looks like you had a fun while in Utah!

Bethers said...

Have Easton watch Michael Phelps. It is amazing what the Olympic swimmers can do. Easton looks strong!

Ty and Holly said...

He looks like he good be on the U.S. Olympic team! Go Easton!

Johnston Family said...

wow Easton that looks like fun love Brea