Am I ashamed to say I was confronted some teeny-boppers about their spot in line....nahhh! I met Kim and Wendi just before midnight last night. The line was longer than I had anticipated. We were relieved to each get a copy in our hands! Happy reading everyone...did you get your copy and where?
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Hot off the Press...
Posted by Mama Mia at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
I have my book on my blog! I was obviously as excited as you are!!! I didnt have to fight off any people in line, that would have been real ugly!
Glad to see another "Twihard" I too was at B&N last night for my copy. I was just lucky to be at the beinning of the line and home by 12:15 to start reading. I am over half way done and in love with every page. Happy Reading!!!
P.S. I too blogged this yesterday! Ahh pure bliss.
I still love you! :-)
I had this on my calendar but was afraid to face the crowds. Im finishing "The Host" and then Ill have to get my copy of "Breaking Dawn". I love to hear of other obsessed Twilight lovers. It makes me feel more sane.
If Amby would blog, she could tell of her night waiting for her copy in Palo Alto. She was with quite a group all clad in tee shirts. They ate at the Cheesecake Factory and then crossed the street to Borders. A fun and crazy night. I'm glad others are part of this cult. Just glad it wasn't me.
I haven't even read the first one yet. I think I am the only one in who hasn't sometimes!
I'm still reading the third so I haven't even purchased this one! Happy reading!
Can we still be friends...I'm not a fan. But, I do realize I am in the minority so, I sit quietly and keep to myself.
I am reading it too! I LOVE IT. I think I am going to be depressed when I've finished! How long do we have to wait for the next one!!!!
It only took me a couple days to read it and that was all while getting ready to leave my house and kids with Mike & Melissa for 6 days!!! Now I got my poor husband into the series...talk about being teased BIG TIME!!! He says he's very in touch with his feminine side--ha ha!!!
You're not alone, Laurie. I'm not a fan either. I thought I was the only one.
Post a Comment