Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Blue Cottage Girls!!

Blue Cottage Girls = My totally cool, talented, amazing, spiritual, fun, beautiful, roommates from USU! Corey, Jenn, Diane, Amy, and Jen. Monica isn't pictured! We missed you! We lived in a little Blue house off of campus. It was a great time in my life. I love these girls! They were such a strength to me and were great examples as well! Amazingly enough the Blue Cottage Girls were able to coordinate our crazy summer schedules and meet for lunch at the "Princess Park". We did change it 3 times to allow every possible person to come! This is Jenn and I.It was a hot day and most of our time was spent huddled up to this bush to stay in the shade. We have all multiplied and replenished the earth. It is so fun to see how many kids we have running around! We all hope to set them up when they are older!
This is my roommate Di! Amy, Di and I were on Sunburst Dancers together. It was one of my favorite times of my life!

Thank you Amy, Corey, Jen, Jenn, Monica and Diane! I love you and will always be so thankful to my wonderful friends who buoy me up even today! I love watching you as mothers and learning from your examples! I love and respect each one of you dearly! YOU are the BEST!

8 comments:

the medeiros family said...

How fun that you got to get together with your old roommates...they look like a wonderful bunch of friends! :)

Laurie said...

Wow, how many children in all? Lots of little ones! Boy, you really know how to pack in a lot of fun during a SLC trip.

Beckie said...

Looks like a great trip. I agree with Laurie, you do pack a lot in a short amount of time.

Glad you are having fun.

Jade and Todd said...

I was laughing at all the kids you girls produced! It's funny how when you get with girlfriends, it's so easy to forget that you DO have kids!

Jennie said...

Is that Amy Pinson? So fun to see her again. I bet you guys had so much fun in Logan. How fun to go away to school. ....totally should have done that. :)

ArchRay said...

No wonder you didn't want to come back. All these posts look like you were having too much fun.

Bethers said...

You all still look beautiful. I have always been so impressed that you have kept your special friendships alive.

SUMMER said...

I just love USU room mates... I had a really nice one at one point named Maeve.....