Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Bingham Family Reunion!

Yes, I was happy to finally attend a Bingham family reunion...It has been a couple of years...this year we just met for an afternoon. Here is Aunt Shelly, Danielle and Mom catching up!
It was great to see everyone...all the kids have grown up so much! We had a BBQ, bounce house, big slide and water fights! Brooklyn, Presley and Halle enjoying the bounce house! Thanks mom for the cute outfits!
Easton drenched by Uncle Micah...Pay Back!We loved seeing everyone and catching up! Man it has been a fun week and a half! Soooo much to do in such little time! Sorry to those of you we didn't get to see.... until next time...

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the picture with Brooklyn and baby, is it Miles? I'm glad you had the chance to catch up with so many family and friends. Good times.

Molly said...

Wow, you guys really know how to pack a lot of fun activities in. It was fun to be a part of it!

Bethers said...

I love the picture of Miles and Brooklyn. Missing you so much....

ArchRay said...

You HAVE TO have a water fight at a family reunion! Looks like fun. I miss mountains while in Nebraska.