We loved heading up to the beautiful Mountains of Park City! Here is the Gang...
Momo and Papa...
Maeve and Brad...
Bruce and I...I used to like being the oldest now it is getting to be a drag :)
The annual Kids Talent Show with lots of Dancing...
More fun to come...





15 comments:
What a fun reunion. I couldn't tell for sure, but did you stay at the Marriott Mtn. Resort? So Fun! You just can't go wrong in Park City... so peaceful, so beautiful... and don't forget the shopping. Add in food, fun, and family, and it is perfect! I'm glad you guys are having a great trip in Utah and creating so many memories.
Mia-
We now have a blog. It is at
http://chadandjo.blogspot.com/
Chad and JoAnna
Wow, you had the whole gang there. I love getting to know your siblings through your blog. What a good lookin' family. You guys were lovin' every minute of your time together. I am glad you had such a nice trip to Utah. I'll call you later, we are home now.
That probably is the worst picture of me that I have ever seen.
Fun pictures! What a fun thing to do a talent show for the kids!
No, Carly, I win the award for the worst picture, but it was so fun to be with everyone!
What a cute and fun Family! We love you guys.
I wish I was a Johnston sometimes! So fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE the flip flops... who's idea?
I love your family...and I've never met them. They just seem like so much FUN! and all those cute cousins!
your parents are LUCKY DUCKS!
have fun! :-)
Such a fun post! Everybody looks so happy! It was so great to visit with you and see your cute family! I love your blog !
My family was just is Park City, too! What a fun reunion! ARe you still here? Call me if you have time!
That's where Mom and Dad's time share is.
Rich
Love those dancing girl outfits! It is fun to see cousins play together!
Beth and Carly......Not to worry, I take the cake for the worst picture of the night. OOOh it gives me the heebie jeebies. I love the pictures of the dancing girls...so funny.
Hey Mia,
I just thought I'd see what the Bischoff family has been up to. I love your Blog. Brinlee, our 5 year old, just started school at East Layton...Mrs. Johnston is your mom!! Yeah! I will have tell her how we know each other. It looks like you guys are doing so fabulous, tell Bruce hi from us.
Post a Comment