Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!

Sorry this is late...I am behind on my posts because we are having way too much fun!I was able to be in town for my Mom's birthday! I had so much fun spending the afternoon with her! My mom is a wonder woman! She is so amazing in every way. She is an amazing Mom, Grandmother and Friend. I love being here in Utah with her! Thanks mom for all you do for us! I don't know what I would do without you and your love and support.

5 comments:

Callee said...

Happy Birthday Beth. I have always loved your Mom. She has always been so kind to me. I'm glad you could be here for her birthday. Looks like you guys are having fun.

spenceandcass said...

Happy birthday Bethers!

Bethers said...

I loved being with you on my birthday and thanks for making it so special!

SUMMER said...

HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY MY BETHERS!!!!

The Back Row Pew said...

I looks like it was a VERY happy birthday....What would do if life was boring??? What a fun trip, birthday and week !!