Yes, It's what fun is... The kids loved going to Lagoon with their cousins, Brea, Halle, and Presley! We rode many of the crazy rides. WICKED was their favorite and was quite a thrill if I do say so myself!
It was hot and humid!
Brooklyn was a dare devil and rode every ride with Halle!
We all went home to Momo's house to get out of the heat! We headed back in the evening to shut the place down.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Lagoon
Posted by Mama Mia at 11:28 PM
Labels: Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
call me crazy, but I think Lagoon is so fun. I hadn't been there in years, but they have so many new rides for kids and pretty great rides for adults too. Looks like you guys had fun! It was great to see you!
It's comforting to know you're in the area. Do you have any free time to get together with some of us local girls?
Loved catching up on your blog tonight! Remind me to tell you about Colton getting lost at Lagoon when we were there a couple weeks ago.....yikes!! All is well though.
I'm glad I live in the fun spot of Utah!
Wow! This was the year for Lagoon! We went there while in Utah too. What fun!
Post a Comment